Triple Barrel Hair Curling Iron: Great For( Natural Hair, Wigs & Weaves)
- Big Waver Curling iron: 32mm hair crimper is bigger than others, creating big bouncy mermaid beach waves. Cover more hair per section, for a loose, wavy look.
- High-quality Materials: The hair curler uses special tourmaline ceramic heating material, tourmaline ceramic technology controls frizz for silky shiny hair, keep hair soft and minimize hair damage.
- Fast Heating: This three barrel curling iron goes from 0 to 410℉(210℃) in just 60s, adjustable temperature for your hair styles, gets lush, long-lasting waves in minutes. Can save dressing up time and create a perfect look.
- Convenient to Use: Designed with anti-skid handle and anti-scald top, heat insulation black front part, use safer. Anti-hot holder avoids the heating plate burning the desk.
- Works On All Hair Types: The curler is designed to slide on the hair at the ideal temperature during styling without being pulled or entangled. Suitable for short or long hair, thick or thin. This triple barrel curling iron works great, curl hair just take a matter of minutes.
1. Unique design of 3 tubes, 3 tubes simultaneously curl “S” wave, made of high-quality materials, durable.
2. The high-quality heater with curling function provides unparalleled heat distribution, humanized bending design, uniform heating throughout the process, and more comfortable operation.
3. The PTC heating element releases a large amount of negative ions and automatically repairs damaged hair, making hair healthier and more natural, longer-lasting, suitable for professional and family use.
4. Fast heating equipment, immediately heated to the most suitable feeling within 30 seconds-suitable for wet and dry hair.
How to Use it?
Step 1: Dry hair before curling for a better effect.
Step 2:Choose proper temperature mode according to your hair type. Wait for about 30 seconds to heat up.
Step 3: Pick a bunch of hair under the iron. For thick hair, you need to use less hair every time.
Step 4: Use one hand holds the tips of the iron and another hand PRESS them tightly, hold for few seconds. This step is important extremely!